Bitsplay

Bitsplay1
Bitsplay2
Bitsplay3
Bitsplay4

BitsplayIf you want to be more than just a bitcoin dice player, why don’t you try to be the dice game owner? This is exactly what Bitsplay provides. It is the Satoshi Dice Bitcoin Game Creator and this is the site for ‘self-made’ dice games. What they offer is a great opportunity to earn more since there are a lot of people gambling in Bitcoin Dice games online.

Earning at Bitsplay is Simple

You can add some profits to your wallet by simply referring friends to this site. All you have to do is make a custom Dice game in their platform and promote it. Make sure that more and more bitcoin players will know and be interested to try their hands at your won dice game because the more people play it, the more you will earn. Yes, it’s as fast and easy as a pie.

Making a Dice Game is a Piece of Cake

To create your own dice game at Bitsplay, you just have to click the link provided and follow some simple instructions. You have few things to consider in making a game like the Edge. It is a number anywhere between 0 and 100 that will give your players the odds (percentage) of winning in your game. The lower the edge, of course, the more chances of winning for the players, though it requires a higher amount of deposit. Other than the edge, you have to provide a name for your game and of course, your bitcoin address for profit split.

Good Profit Split Ratio

Bitsplay split the profit in the ratio of 70:30, where you will fully get the 70%. The other 30% will go to them so they can keep the game active and play for all the server resources. However, there’s a catch. If you make a game with an edge lower than 1%, you have to pay an activation fee for the game. This protects the site from bankruptcy since a game with low house edge can lead to a serious loss.

Play a Provably Fair Dice Game

If you want to play a bitcoin dice game, it will never be a problem in this platform even with just the plain understanding of Bitcoin Dice systems. They have custom games set up for all the users. These games have varied house edge and win percentages. The house edge is usually 1% and 2% since they made these games for the players. On the other hand, you can be assured that every game is fair. They show transaction hash, daily server seed, game name, and transaction message publicly so you can verify the integrity of the winning results.

If you want to kill two birds with one stone, Bitsplay is the perfect choice for you. You are given the chance to earn in two ways: make your own game and play. With this, you will increase your chances of increasing your profits in a short period of time. Should you have questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to send them an email at bitsplay.web@gmail.com.