For those who want to experience the joy of playing one of the most popular Bitcoin dice games, this Sic Bo guide will walk you through the ins and outs of the game. Sic Bo is one of the simplest games to hit land-based and online casino floors. Unlike certain card games like blackjack and poker where you have to obtain a certain amount of understanding before you can actually be confident in placing bets, Sic Bo is a game that screams nothing but simplicity.
Reading our Sic Bo guide will bring you to the fast-paced action in no time. Learn and understand the game. Play with confidence.
Different looks, one game
While the online casino world presents Sic Bo in different ways, how the game is played remains the same. All Sic Bo games have designated betting areas. These are marked with their corresponding role. To start playing, place a bet on your desired table area.
You have to keep in mind that there are different Sic Bo bets as well. This Sic Bo guide explains each bet to help you understand the game better.
- Big/small – bets placed on the total of three dice being big or small. Bit bets cover 11 to 17 while small bets cover 4 to 10. This bet pays 1 to 1.
- Odd/even – bets placed on the total of the three dice being odd or even. This bet pays 1 to 1.
- Specific triple – bets placed on all three dice having the same number after a roll. This bet pays 150 to 1.
- Any triple – bets placed on the outcome of the three dice being any triple. This bet pays 24 to 1.
- Double – bets placed on the outcome being that two dice have the same value. These bets win as long as there are two dice that land on the same number. This bet pays 8 to 1.
- Totals – bets on the total of the three dice. This ranges from 4 to 17. This bet pays from 6 to 1 all the way to 60 to 1.
- Two dice combinations – bets placed on the next roll having two specific dice. Two dice combinations have 15 possible combinations. This bet pays 5 to 1.
- Any number – bets that are placed on specific numbers on any of the three dice. The bet pays from 1 to 1 all the way to 3 to 1.
Sic Bo guide for casino players
This Sic Bo guide also directs you to the best gaming portals out there. Of course, before you join, it is important that you find a Bitcoin casino that suits your needs. Are you looking for certain payment methods? Do you want more bonuses and promotions? What are the country restrictions of each site? These are questions that you have to answer before you can start playing.
Thankfully, our Sic Bo guide has answers to your questions. Browse through our website and enrich your knowledge of the game. Review the top casinos. Learn more about the current bonuses. Enjoy the game with peace of mind.